What if you get a full-suspension bike at a lower price? If you are looking for a cheap mountain bike for yourself then we are here to provide you with all the detailed information. We mentioned some good and cheap full-suspension mountain bikes for you. Below you will find the list of mountain bikes, read the article till the end to get all the information related to this. Now, Let’s Begin:-
About Full-suspension Bike
A full-suspension bike features both a suspension fork up front and a rear shock. If you can spend a bit more on your bike then it is best for you. When you ride through rock, tree roots, and off of drops then a full-suspension bike helps you to make your ride enjoyable. The combination of front and rear suspension will make your ride more smooth, comfortable and absorb the bumps.
Best Cheap Full Suspension Mountain Bike
Below is the list of all the following best full suspension mountain bike under 1000 for you along with their features:-
1. Giant Stance
Giant stance bikes are highly reputed in the market for providing the best quality product at the most affordable price. Below we mentioned some specs of this bike;-
- The giant Stance frame is made up of Aluminium.
- The bike travel is 120mm.
- Forks are Suntour Axon 32 LO-R, 120mm.
- Front Derailleur is Shimano Alivio
- The rear derailleur is Shimano Deore Shadow
- Crankset is Praxis Cadet, 22/36
- Brakes are from Shimano BR-MT200 hydraulic disc, the rotors are 180mm / 160mm.
- Seat post is from a Giant Contact Switch dropper, and travels 125mm
- The wheels are from Giant AM 27.5
- Front tire are from Maxxis Rekon 27.5 x2.6 WT
- The rear tire are from the Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5 x2.6 WT
- It is available in all the sizes like XS, S, M, L, and XL.
2. Jamis Dakar XC
This bike is a tried and true brand that gives you a knack for producing good-quality bikes at low prices. It is a good full-suspension mountain bike and below is the following specs mentioned:-
- The Jamis Darkar frame material are made up of 7005 aluminium.
- Its fork are RST Gilo Pro TnL, and travels 100mm
- The cranks are from Shimano Alivio M430, 44/ 32/ 22
- Pedals are platforms and the chain is Alex TD-25
- Its shift lever is Shimano Aliovio
- handlebar and handlebar stem are made up of Jamis XC Aluminium
- Tires are from Geax Mezcal, 26x 2.1
- Its steams are made up of Jamis XC alloy 110mm
- Seatpost is from the Jamis OS alloy
- Seat angle is 74
- Bike weight is 15.34kg (33.8 lb)
- Rims are from Alex TD-25 disc-specific rims.
3. Fezzari Wiki Peak
- Fezzari WiKi Peak frame materials are made up of Aluminium.
- Its fork is from SR Suntour XCR Air, 34mm stanchions, magnesium lowers, 3-way lever, air preload adjust, lockout, and rebound adjust.
- The fork travel is 130mm
- Its headtube diameter is tapered, 1.125 inches on top and 1.5 inches on the bottom.
- The headset is from FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS NO.57E, and the internal sealed cartridge bearings.
- Stems are from Fezzari, 3D forged alloy, 31.8mm 4-bolt bar clamp, and 7-degree rise.
- Its grips are made up of Velo MTB, double-density Kraton.
- Breaks are from Tektro HD-M276, 2-Piston, 180mm front rotor, and 160mm rear rotor.
- Brake levers are Tektro HD-M276.
Full Suspension Mountain Bikes Under $2,000
There is a large number of full-suspension mountain bikes in the market, you will find that under $2000. But, we are here to help you by providing a few lists of best full suspension mountain bike under 2000. Below are the following:-
1. Bulls Bikes Wild One $1,699
- Bulls Bikes Wild One frame material is made up of Aluminium.
- The forks are Bulls Lytro 34 RL-R Air, 150mm
- Its rear shock is SR Suntour Raidon Air with the lockout of 150mm
- Rims/ Wheels are STYX DDM-2
- Tires are made up of Schwalbe Smart sam 27.5 x2.25 inches
- The crankset are FC-MT600-2
- Chainrings are 36/ 26T
- The rear Derailleur is from Shimano SLX RD-M7000 -SGS Shadow Plus.
- Rear cogs are from Shimano SLX CS- M7000 11-42T
- Pedals are from Wellgo
- Brakes are from the Tektro HD- M285 Hydraulic disc, 180/ 180mm
- Its stem and handlebars are STYX.
- The shifters are Shimano SLX SL- M7000
2. Norco Fluid FS $1,799-$2,199
This bike is the most affordable bike for all the riders and Norco Fluid FS frame materials are made up of Aluminium. We mentioned some specs of this bike, follow the below-mentioned list:-
- Its Rear travel is 120mm
- The rear shock is made up of RockShox Delux R, 190x 45mm, DebonAir
- Forks are from RockShox Revelation RC, boost the 15x110mm thru-axle and charger 2.
- The fork travel is 130mm
- The stem is TranzX 6061 alloy, 35mm
- Grips are VP, Lock-on
- The front brakes are made up of SRAM Guide T, 4 pistons hydraulic disc, and SRAM CenterLine.
- The Rear Brakes are made up of SRAM Guide T, 4 pistons hydraulic disc, and SRAM CenterLine.
- A headset is Angular sealed cartridge bearings.
In this article, we have discussed What is the Best Cheap Full-Suspension Mountain Bike. We hope that the above-mentioned full-suspension bike information will be helpful and productive for you to select the best one and enjoy the ride according to your terrains.