Whether a local or foreign entrepreneur, you must register your company with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) before starting to operate in Singapore. The process is relatively straightforward and can be completed online.
There are a few things to remember in company registration Singapore, such as the type of business entity you want to register and the required documents. You will also need to choose a company name and have it reserved with ACRA.
Once you have all the necessary information and documents, you can begin the online registration process. The entire process can be completed in a few hours, after which you will receive your company’s registration certificate.
Process of Registration of a Company
It is no secret that registering a company in Singapore is relatively easy, especially compared to other jurisdictions.
If you are planning to register a company in Singapore, there are a few key steps that you will need to follow to ensure a smooth and successful registration process. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you through the process:
- Firstly, you must apply to the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). This can be done online via the BizFile+ portal.
- Once your application has been approved, you must pay the prescribed fees and submit the required documents to ACRA.
- Once your company has been registered, you must obtain a business profile from the Singapore Registrar of Companies.
- Finally, you will need to apply for a work pass from the Ministry of Manpower if you wish to employ foreign workers in your company.
Follow these steps, and you will be on your way to successfully register your company in Singapore.
What Are the Requirements Needed for Company Registration
Starting a business is a huge undertaking, and many steps are involved in the process. One of the essential steps is registering your company with the government. This is a necessary step to legitimize your business and ensure that you follow all of the required legal steps.
To register a company, several requirements must be met. These requirements vary depending on the type of company and the jurisdiction in which the company will be registered.
Registering a company can be daunting, especially if you’re unfamiliar with the process. To help make things easier, we’ve put together a list of requirements you’ll need to take care of before you can officially register your company.
- Choose a business structure.
- Register your business name.
- Get a business license.
- Get a tax identification number.
- Open a business bank account.
- Create a business plan.
- Get insurance for your business.
- Comply with all other legal requirements.
Meeting all of these requirements is necessary to register a company. Failure to meet these requirements can result in the company’s registration being rejected or delayed. Therefore, it is vital to gather all necessary requirements before starting the registration process.