The pregnancy journey is not that easy. It might be overwhelming, especially for those first-time mothers and even those who have experienced it many times. Thus, it would be relieving if pregnant women could read different articles online, especially when they cannot easily have access to consultation because of the pandemic restrictions.
Articles and blogs about pregnancy might be a great help to every expectant mother. The articles may give them some insight concerning some physical or emotional changes that they might have been experiencing. This may also answer whatever random questions or thoughts that bother them from time to time.
In addition, pregnancy articles create interactive engagement among pregnant women who are like-minded and, of course, going through similar pregnancy journeys. They will have a virtual safe space to express their thoughts or ask their questions without feeling awkward or disrespected.
The articles can also be considered prenatal education, which is very helpful to expectant mothers. Simply browsing through the internet and reading your article may become a form of unsolicited help. A pregnant woman may manage stress, maintain a healthy lifestyle, avoid harmful situations, avoid hazards, prepare for labor, recognize unpleasant changes in their pregnancy journey.
Do you have great ideas or experience with anything related to pregnancy and would like to share it with others? We would love to hear that!
Pregnancy Write for Us Guidelines:
- The article should be new and well-written. It must not be published elsewhere
- The article should be informative, useful
- It should be high quality and original
- It should be at least 850 words
- The article should have checked for proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Any links should be relevant and link to high-quality posts
Pregnancy Guest Post Topics We Need:
- Preparations for pregnancy
- Maternal health condition
- Mental health condition during pregnancy
- Obesity and weight gain
- Avoiding miscarriage
- Avoiding anemia
- Preterm labor
- Gestational diabetes
- High blood pressure during pregnancy
- Food good for pregnant
- Exercises/workouts allowed for pregnant
- Baby gender prediction
- Best baby products
- Pregnancy week-by-week
- Cesarean section vs. Normal delivery and recovery
- Due date calculator
- Pregnancy sleep positions
- Signs of labor
- Baby care practices and products
- Motherhood tips and experiences
- Pumping for breast milk
- Vaginal discharge during pregnancy
- Pregnancy nutrients
- Round ligament pain
- Breech baby
To submit your pregnancy article, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review your article first if it follows the guidelines. We will update you within one to two weeks and inform you whether your article has met the qualifications for it to be published.
Turn your pregnancy journey into articles to help, inspire, and encourage expectant mothers. The pregnancy journey is meant to be shared.
We appreciate your interest, and we are excited to hear from you soon! Don’t forget to reach out!