Whether you’re a rookie or an amateur and well-experienced writer, if you’re passionate about producing top-quality and well-written articles, we want you to join our line-up of best writers. Our company, Startup Write for Us, is now looking for self-driven and highly motivated individuals capable of writing high-quality content for our huge number of audiences.
The Startup Write for Us is a booming startup website with wider readers searching for startup articles, news, or stories under the sun. If you think you have the skills and the capabilities to come up with fresh, unique, and top-notch quality content, then we are more than excited to welcome you to our platform.
Just heads up: we prioritize producing only the best, high-quality articles, so make sure you have the skills to meet the said criteria.
Join the pool of excellent creators and submit your writings for publication. Please send ur post to: email@example.com
What Contents Do We Usually Publish?
Startup Write for Us focuses on producing content in niches such as startup lifestyles, articles, stories, and business-related news. We are searching for excellent writers and authors who can commit to writing high-quality content for us. We focus on publishing original, unique content covering the story behind the success of a startup or small and medium-scale businesses. We impart their stories and journey to success to numerous audiences, from being small enterprises to becoming well-known big businesses.
We also produce content related to the latest technology innovations and businesses utilizing advanced methods and strategies to succeed in their field and how they have greatly impacted the world.
Furthermore, Startup Write for Us also focuses on producing unique, informative, and well-written content. We want our readers to be engaged in fresh and latest ideas and information. This is our branding and what makes us distinct from other platforms. That said, we are also looking for writers who have the skills and confidence to create and come up with distinctive and engaging articles. We want writers who can commit and adhere to our main objectives.
What Contents Don’t We Publish?
As mentioned, Startup Write for Us focuses on producing unique, top-notch articles for our readers. That said, we do not accept spun, plagiarized, or copied articles from other websites. Even if you have made some changes or spun the articles, we would not publish them.
If you have decided to be part of our growing team of writers, we want you to note that we want informative articles for readers. Our platform aims to deliver new and unique information about startup articles, news, or business stories. That said, we do not accept articles that are too promotional for specific companies, services, and so on.
Our readers visit our website because they want to be updated on the latest tips and strategies to run a startup business and become successful. They also read some inspiring stories of successful small enterprises or medium-type businesses. So, make sure to stick to these crucial points if ever you want to contribute content for guest posts.
Moreover, we strictly do not publish content containing fake data or information. It is critical to always provide proper citations or credits from whatever sources you get. As much as possible, we encourage only to utilize information from reliable sources or sites and address credits properly.
What Are The Guidelines You Should Follow?
- We require our writers to produce 800-1200 words per story or article.
- Ensure you have also checked the grammar, spelling, and punctuation before sending the article for quality checking.
- Remember that once you have submitted the article or story to us, you cannot publish it at any sites, even on your own blog site.
- Ensure to credit all of the images you will include in the article. This is to avoid any copyright issues in the future.
- Note that we have the right to reject articles or stories that do not meet our mentioned requirement.
- You should only write articles based on the topics we cover.
- We do not compensate writers who contributed guest post articles or stories.
- Once we find out that articles are being published to other sites, we will automatically remove them.
- Once the article is published on our platform, it is then under our ownership. That said, you are not allowed to re-publish it without asking permission and approval from us.