Are you a true kitchen lover who also has a knack for writing? Well then, if you’re looking for a wonderful opportunity to showcase your passion for the kitchen and writing, you’re in for some luck. Our website is currently welcoming various guest posts for the kitchen niche!
So, if you feel like you have what it take to produce high-quality kitchen-related content, then you are the one we’re looking for! If you wish to write for us, here is everything you need to know when contributing to our website below.
Kitchen – Write for Us: Topic Suggestions
If you have no idea where to start when creating a post contribution for our blog, we got you covered! Here are some topics which our website covers below. You may also visit our blog and browse through our content for inspiration.
Now, do you have excellent ideas not included in the list? You can still go ahead and write it as long as it’s still related to kitchen content topics!
– Cooking Recipes
– Cooking Tips and Tricks
– Kitchen Appliance Reviews
– Kitchen Decorations
– Kitchen Remodeling
– Articles Related to Food and Ingredients
Types of Content Suggestions to Write For Us
Here are some other types of content suggestions that you can do for your contribution. Again, if your ideas are not listed below, we’ll still accept them as long as they are still relevant to the kitchen niche.
– How-to Guides
– Tips and Tricks
– Cookware Reviews
– Comparison Articles
Guidelines to Write For Us
Once you’ve decided on a particular topic and type of content to write, it’s time to get writing! But before anything else, here are the following guidelines that you need to follow when writing your article. Not following these guidelines below will result in the rejection of your post contribution.
- The content you will create must be unique and free from plagiarism. Articles that are already published on other websites are not welcome for submission.
- Your post contribution’s topic must fall under a kitchen-related category (Sample categories are listed above).
- Blog posts must be at least 750 to 1500 words in length.
- The article must be of high quality and have good grammar. In addition, make sure your article is SEO-optimized as well.
- Ensure to use 3 – 4 sentences per paragraph for better readability.
- Incorporate low-competitive keywords in your post contribution and use a creative and attention-grabbing headline.
- Organize your article for better readability by using subheadings, tags (h1, h2, h3, and so on), and lists.
- Our website only accepts links linking to the post contribution from your site. We do not allow any links related to promotional or commercial pages.
- Make sure to include a fifty-word author’s bio and photo of yourself.
- Other than articles, feel free to submit infographics, videos, DIY projects, and the like. The following contents previously mentioned are also accepted as long as they are related to kitchen topics.
Other Important Notes:
- Your article can include unique feature pictures as needed. Make sure that these photos are free from copyright issues. If you cannot provide pics for your post contribution, just simply tell us, and we’ll add the needed pictures for you.
- We reserve the right to edit and modify your article to suit the rest of our posted content.
How to Send in My Post Contribution?
Once you’re done writing your post contribution and make sure to take note of all our guidelines and important notes, it’s time to turn in your submission! Simply shoot us an email at [email@example.com] to turn in your post contribution.
We look forward to all your superb content when you decide to write for us. Happy writing!
Kitchen Search Terms for Guest Posts
– Kitchen write for us
– Kitchen guest post
– Kitchen suggest a post
– Kitchen guest column
– Kitchen guest article
– Kitchen become a contributor