Finance and insurance are the two mainstream topics these days. However, everyone does not know about them. If you are someone who knows about finance and insurance, you are certainly on the right page.
We are accepting the guest posts regarding finances and insurance. We are looking for writers who can freely pen down your knowledge about the same and get a higher audience.
Finance and Insurance Write For Us Guidelines:
Before you start writing, here are some rules that you need to follow in your writings.
- Word Count: The submitted content must be around 1000 words and can exceed further. Writings less than that will be subject to rejection.
- Specification: The submitted posts must be relevant to the finance and insurance field. Blogs that do not fall in the same category will not be accepted.
- Quality: Articles must be well researched and well written in English. The data provided should be adequate and true. Also, the content should be specific to a topic.
- Plagiarism: We do not accept any duplicate content. Before submitting, make sure it passes the duplicity test. However, you can have the ideas from others but please don’t copy them and respect the fellow writers’ work.
- Photos: We will select the photo for your blog by ourselves. We do not entertain any photos submitted for the content.
- Publication: The article must be freshly written for the website as we do not accept the articles published elsewhere, including your personal blog.
- Keywords: The written content should be keyword-rich for a better ranking. This will also increase the audience of your content.
- Promotions: The content submitted will be promoted via different social media platforms.
- Deleting: The website holds the right to delete your content by informing and being answerable to you.
- Editing: We hold the right to edit your content to make it better for our readers.
- Engaging: Write the content that interests the audience and sticks to the theme of the website. Write what readers want to read and the solution to their problems.
- Titles: Titles are the first thing that a reader notices. If the title is good enough only then they will read the article. Make sure it is catchy, attractive, and descriptive.
- Subheadings and Readability: To make the content easy to read, make sure to use proper
Subheadings. Also, use easy to understand language.
Join the team of creative writers and serve your freshly brewed content to the readers.
Please send ur post to: firstname.lastname@example.org